Abstract Submission Information
General Technology Tracks:
- Laser Additive Manufacturing (LAM)
- Laser Materials Macroprocessing (MACRO)
- Laser Materials Microprocessing (MICRO)
- Laser Nanomanufacturing (NANO)
- Frontiers in Laser Applications (FLA)
LIA solicits abstracts of cutting-edge research in these technology areas for high impact applications. Abstracts that are closely related to these technology areas will also be considered.
Specifications and opportunities for laser materials processing applications, advancements, and solutions will be focused on and grouped into the general technology tracks. Submissions should contain original, recent, unpublished results of application research, development, or implementation. Product endorsement papers will not be accepted. Be prepared to secure travel funding and authorization as soon as possible. LIA will happily provide invitation and visa letters upon request. Travel and accommodation funding is not available through LIA. Manuscript deadlines must be strictly observed. Late manuscripts will not be published in the proceedings.
Thank you for your participation as a presenter for our virtual ICALEO 2021 - we are excited to partner with you on our annual technical conference!
As the program is currently under development, we will notify all presenters of their scheduled day/time as soon as it becomes available. We will also provide details on presenter training and virtual platform access in future communications.
Deadlines: The virtual conference format has added new production steps, so we must kindly ask all presenters to help us strictly adhere to our deadlines.
- July 19: Notify firstname.lastname@example.org of any edits to your abstract, authors, title,
- August 31: Non-peer reviewed manuscripts are due (not mandatory)
- September 3: Final version of peer reviewed manuscripts due to the JLA
- September 13: MP4 video presentation and PPT files due in Catalyst conference management system
Access your submission here.
Call for Papers
Presenter Resource Kit - Tools
As you prepare, please take some time to review the tools below and practice your presentation!
- ICALEO PowerPoint Template - Oral
- ICALEO PowerPoint template - Poster
- ICALEO Manuscript Guide and Template
- Catalyst Video Presentation Recording Instructions - Oral
- Catalyst Video Presentation Recording Instructions - Poster
- PowerPoint Tips & Tricks
- Video Presentation Recording Best Practices
For questions or concerns regarding the next steps or deadlines, please contact our conferences team at email@example.com.
Want your paper peer reviewed?
Submitters may choose to have their technical paper reviewed by a blind peer-review process. The peer review panel will judge papers based on the research, relevance, and significance of the findings. Selected papers will be identified as such in the ICALEO® 2021 Congress Proceedings and published in the Journal of Laser Applications (JLA)